At NWHS, we offer four pharmaceutical grade and organic cleanses by Standard Process. A 21 day and 10 day cleanse. These four cleanses contain the highest quality grade of ingredients, are safe to use and are all natural.
You can purchase both cleanses in office or we can ship them to you by calling 339.970.2310 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
21 Day Cleanse
For directions on how to do the 21 Day Cleanse please visit:
For directions on how to do the 10 Day Cleanse please follow the guidelines below:
10 Day Standard Process Cleanse
Congratulations on taking the steps to better your health with the 10 Day Standard Process Cleanse! Before starting this cleanse, it is important to remember a few things in order to get the best results. Plan out a 10 day period where you do not have a lot planned and you can devote this time to rejuvenating your body and health. Cleansing is a time for your body to rest and recharge so plan on catching up on sleep, meditating, practice mindfulness and any other stress reducing activities. High intensity exercise during the 10 Day Standard Process Cleanse is not recommended. If you do choose to exercise, walking, pilates, light weights or yoga for 45 minutes per day is not only sufficient, but the preferred methods.
Please follow all the guidelines below for optimal results. Those who deviate from the cleanse guidelines will not experience the best results. It is best to set up a 30 minute consultation with your nutritionist before and after your cleanse to answer any questions, review your results and create a custom wellness plan to keep your results long lasting.
10 Day Cleanses
All cleanses are created from the purest source of ingredients provided by Standard Process. There are no harmful additives and no unnecessary ingredients—just pure, clean supplementation and dairy-free protein powder full of wholesome vegetables.
All kits include the following:
- SP Complete, Dairy Free
- Program overview
- Supplement Schedule
- Progress Journal
- Post-program section with diet recommendations
Blood Sugar Support
Blood sugar dysfunction taking over your health? Reboot your blood sugar support system with this 10-day cleanse. This program helps to support the organs and glands who play a role in blood sugar metabolism.
- SP Complete Dairy Free Protein Powder
- SP Cleanse
Healthy Inflammation Response
Feeling inflamed lately? Or quite possibly for as long as you can remember? This 10-day cleanse is an amazing program in retraining your body to create a healthy inflammatory response. This kit helps to support the organs and glands responsible for helping out with a healthy inflammatory response.
- SP Complete Dairy Free Protein Powder
- SP Cleanse
- Boswellia Complex
- Cyruta Plus
- Black Currant Seed Oil
- Drink 3 to 4 Standard Process Dairy Free Shakes a day. It is very important to keep your blood sugar stable and have this protein shake every 3 to 4 hours – do not skip it! If you choose to exercise, have 4 shakes a day instead of 3. Shake instructions: blend together 2 scoops of the Standard Process Dairy Free Protein Powder, half a scoop of Standard Process Whole Food Fiber, 1 to 2 cups of water or unsweetened almond or coconut milk and ½ cup of any fruit of your choice. For weight loss, have 4 servings of fruit per day. For non-weight loss, have 6 servings maximum of fruit per day. The fruit can be eaten or mixed into the shakes. Optional to add 1 scoop of Green’s First for extra antioxidants and energy boost.
- With each shake, take 5 Standard Process SP Cleanse supplements. A total of 15 supplements per day.
- In between or with the shakes, have at least 4 cups of non-starchy vegetables and a maximum of 2 cups starchy vegetables per day. See table for list of non-starchy vegetables and starchy vegetables.
- Consume 3-5 tablespoons a day of healthy fats per day. See table for list of healthy fats.
- Drink half your body weight in fluid ounces of water per day.
What to Expect
The first 1 to 3 days can be challenging for some. You may feel lethargic, have a headache or be hungry. This cleanse is detoxifying your whole body and that takes energy. As toxins are being pushed out of your detox pathways (liver, kidneys, lymphatic system, bowels, blood, etc.) sometimes people experience a “healing effect” meaning they can feel worse before they feel better. Remember to drink extra water and take it easy. By the 4th day, you should feel better.
During the cleanse or after the cleanse, clients have reported feeling less bloating, increase in energy, more regulated digestion, high quality sleep, healthier skin, enhanced mental clarity, better mood, balanced blood sugar levels, less cravings and maintainable weight loss!
It is recommended to schedule a 30 minute consultation with your nutritionist before and after the 10 day cleanse, to review your results and create a custom wellness plan to keep your results long lasting.
~ NWHS Team
- Oils: Olive oil, coconut oil, flaxseed oil, grape seed oil, sesame seed oil (cold pressed)
- Organic Grass Fed Butter
- Nut Cheese (almond/cashew)
- Nut & Seed Butter
- Organic Mayo
- Canned coconut milk
- Ghee (clarified butter)
- Acorn squash
- Butternut squash
- Winter squash
- Green peas
- Sweet potatoes
- Summer squash
- Green beans
- Bean sprouts
- Brussel Sprouts
- Bok choy
- Water chestnuts
- Greens First (available at NWHS or our website)