Look no further because Nutrition & Whole Health Solutions, LLC is NOT offering a diet program, but instead a process that is designed to become a healthy lifestyle to realistically fit into your daily routine. If you want to look & FEEL your very best then why wait! Come see how Nutrition & Whole Health Solutions, LLC can change your life & greatly enhance your health & vitality…there is no better time than now!
Founder and Clinical Nutritionist
As a Clinical Nutritionist, and the owner of Nutrition & Whole Health Solutions, LLC, I am so thrilled that you have taken the time to learn more about us. How we feel about ourselves and our bodies can positively or negatively affect all aspects of our lives including our physical and emotional well-being, and our relationships with others. I am fully confident that if you are looking to improve your overall health and wellness, then NWHS, LLC is your last stop!
- BS in Human Nutrition
- Past nutritionist at Harvard University
- Certified Personal Trainer, NCSF
- Certified Food Safety Manager
- Certified & Advanced Clinically Trained in Nutrition Response Testing
- Nutrition Educator Certificate, National Institute of Whole Health
Associate Nutritionist and Microcurrent Technician
At Nutrition & Whole Health Solutions, Ashley is a Nutritional Therapy Consultant certified through Nutritional Therapy Association. After working in the Nuclear Cardiology Department at Massachusetts General Hospital, Ashley decided to leave the well established hospital and follow her dream of helping people through proper nutrition coaching. She has always had a strong passion about natural remedies and truly believes the first step in healing begins with our food. Her grandfather instilled these believes in her when she was young and helped him work on his farm all day long. She graduated from the University of New Hampshire with a bachelor’s degree in Kinesiology, focused in Exercise Science, and a minor in Psychology. Ashley is very determined and always continues to educate herself and clients so she can help as many people as possible be successful and healthy. She specializes in acid reflux, IBS, autoimmune conditions, and weight loss. In her spare time, Ashley enjoys cooking, indoor cycling, yoga and volunteers as a dog foster. Her favorite treat is homemade peanut butter cups with almonds and sea salt.
- Bachelors Degree in Kinesiology, focus in Exercise Science with a minor in Psychology from UNH
- Patient Advocate at Dr. Dan’s Natural Healing Center
- Nuclear Cardiac Technician at Massachusetts’ General Hospital
- Nutritional Therapy Consultant through Nutritional Therapy Association
Ashley Yates is our Administrative Assistant here at Nutrition & Whole Health Solutions. She handles all things pertaining to the front desk, assisting in daily office flow and assuring all clients are happily taken care of. Ashley is currently enrolled in the Nutritional Therapy Association, scheduled to graduate in the fall of 2017. She worked at Emerson Hospital for three years as a Nutrition Assistant. You can find Ashley hiking with her dog or boating on the lake where she grew up. She enjoys making fresh omelettes compliments of her back yard chickens.
- BS Degree in Health Science from Bridgewater State University
- Worked at Emerson Hospital for 3 years as a Nutrition Assistant
- Future Nutritional Therapy Consultant from Nutritional Therapy Association