1. Belichick Chili: in a crockpot, combine ingredients and cook on low for 4-6 hours. 1-quart chicken broth, 1lb ground turkey, 1 chopped yellow onion, 1lb navy beans, 4 cups chopped spinach, and season with sage, pepper, sea salt, and oregano.
2. Pineapple wrapped in bacon: wrap nitrate free bacon around pineapple chunks and grill until bacon is cooked.
3. Personal Pizzas: use 1 slice of an Ezekial or gluten free english muffin for “pizza” crust. Bake in the oven until all ingredients are cooked to liking.
a. The Amendola: drizzle 2 tbsp. of olive oil on muffin, layer 2-3 slices of spicy pepperoni, shredded raw cheese and sliced banana peppers.
b. The All American Brady: layer tomato sauce, shredded raw cheese and 1-2 slices of basil and sprinkle with oregano.
c. The Hightower: layer tomato sauce, shredded raw cheese, mushroom, peppers, crumbled sausage, onions and chopped salami.
4. Wings: 1lb of chicken wings marinated in ½ cup of lemon juice, ¼ cup of olive oil, cracked pepper and minced garlic to your liking. Bake at 350 degrees or grill until cooked.
5. The Edelman Slider: grass fed beef patty topped with ¼ of an avocado, 1 fried egg, 1 sliced tomato, and wrap in lettuce.
6. Sweet potato nachos: bake in the oven 2-3 sweet potatoes sliced thin and topped with ½ lb of grass-fed beef, 2-3 oz. of shredded raw cheese, black olives and salsa.
a. Ranch: mix 1 can of full fat coconut milk with 1 tablespoon of Flavor God Ranch seasoning and 1 capful of apple cider vinegar.
b. Spinach and Artichoke: 3-4 cups of cooked spinach, 1-2 cans of quartered artichokes, 3 ounces of raw cheese and 8 oz. of almond cheese. Mix all ingredients together and bake until warm.
8. Veggie platter: 1 cup of each of the following, cucumbers, carrots, celery, broccoli, peppers. Serve with 1 container of your favorite hummus.
9. Roasted nuts: mix ½ cup of each of the following raw nuts: cashews, walnuts, almonds, pistachios with 2 tbsp. of coconut oil and sea salt. Bake in the oven until crispy. For a spicy version, add 1-2 tsp of cayenne pepper!
10. Spiked maple apple cider cocktail: in a shaker mix, ice, ½ cap of Frontier Maple flavor syrup, 1 oz. Tito’s Vodka and ½ cup cold apple cider and serve. Optional to serve with hot apple cider.
©2020 Nutrition Whole Health Solutions | Website designed and developed by Charlotte Hyland Web Design.